Have you ever thought of reading your way to becoming a billionaire of the reels? If you haven't then this article would certainly rank among the best things you would come across today.
Books have been recorded as one of the most intriguing ways of educating the mind, in as much as movies paint a pictorial and more understandable view, if you want to familiarise your mind with the intricacies then reading a book is certainly the right way to go.
This article contains the top 20 books “Casino Gambling books” that would help you pilot a successful gambling career irrespective of the game you chose to patronise. The books contained in our list are organised according to the date they were published, so there is no actual top pick, anyone chosen would do a great job in enlightening the mind. The names in our collection include;
- Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One
- Scarne’s Complete Guide to Gambling
- The Winners Guide to Casino Gambling
- Gambling Theory and Other Topics
- Casino Tournament Strategy
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Gambling Like a Pro
- The Man with the $100,000 Breasts: And Other Gambling Stories
- Beating the Casinos at Their Own Game: A Strategic Approach to Winning at Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker
- Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six MIT Students Who Took Vegas for Millions
- Whale Hunt in the Desert: The Secret Las Vegas of Superhost Steve Cyr
- Gambling-102: The Best Strategies for All Casino Games
- The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King: Inside the Richest Poker Game of All Time
- Beat the Players: Casinos, Cops and the Game Inside the Game
- Roll The Bones: The History of Gambling
- Casino Gambling For Dummies
- Video Poker for the Intelligent Beginner
- Finding the Edge
- Gamblers Fight Back: A Professional Gambler’s Journey of How to Survive and Thrive in the Casino
- Blood Aces
Best Gambling Books
9 Books on Gambling You Need To Read WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME? READ GAMBLING BOOKS You gain more knowledge when you learn. Smart risk-takers are intelligent people who have...
American Casino Guide 2019 Edition
It’s certain that we would have a hard time picking which book would provide you with the gaming experience you desire. We might not be able to go into details as to what each of the book listed out offers but you can read along certain that the information provided would definitely help you decide your first pick.
Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One
This book was written by Edward O. Thorp in 1962, and published by Blaisdell Publishing Co. Edward is a mathematician who stated numerous mind-blowing methods that would help any blackjack lover grab the desired win from the gaming platform. The book was re-edited in 2006 so you can expect a lot of current information from its pages.
Scarne’s Complete Guide to Gambling
Written by John Scarne and published by Simon & Schuster in 1974. This book contains numerous real-life stories that would enable any gambler to grab home the desired win from a gaming platform. John was a gambling expert so you can also a lot of experiences that would enable you to beat the odds. The book was re-edited in 1986 and 2005 ensuring readers get an up to date information.
The Winners Guide to Casino Gambling
Edwin Silberstang is the author of this book. Written in 1980, the Winners guide contains tip and tricks to beat almost all casino games ensuring that the player gets a better chance of winning when compared with the casino. The book was published by Holt and Company, re-edited in 1997 and 2005.
Gambling Theory and Other Topics
This book was written by Mason Malmuth one of the world’s greatest gambling legend. Malmuth did not take any chance with the reels, he ensured that every activity was taken into consideration so you can read this book certain that you would find lots of information that would enable you to grab a substantial sum from any casino game of your choice. Published in 1997 by Two plus Two publishing. Edited in 1999 and 2004.
Casino Tournament Strategy
Written by Stanford Wong, Casino tournament would set you on the desired stage to face any tournament that might pick your interest while gaming at a casino. Wong is a renowned gambler who have published numerous other volumes on how to beat the odds at a gaming platform. The book was published by Pi Yee press in 1992.
Picking the Right Book
As we stated above, we won’t be able to pick which book would suit your gaming desires, what we provide in this list is the most renowned gambling books since history started keeping track. The top five books highlighted above are in no way our favourites, picking any book from the list would certainly help you pilot the gaming experience you desire. Before choosing any book, it’s advisable you make extensive research about the author so as not to be on the losing side.